Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter VI. Whatsapp

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter VI. Whatsapp - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter VI. Whatsapp

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:21 pm

I watch him laughing. Fuck that shit, he is cute, I can't deny it. I smile even more now. —Mhhhmmm, well...A special view that you can't find in the internet, to buy a ticket and visit it. It's not common and only a few people know this view— I say to wake his curiousity. What I am talking about is an amazing view all over the city. My personal place to calm down and forget the stress of daily life.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:26 pm

Now I look at her, curious. Something in my stomach moves thinking about her wanting to take me to a place only a few know. "Why me?" I think, because I don't believe she does this because I am famous, she even knew about Jimmy. Then, why? I smile a little, so she can't realize I am thinking too much and I raise a brow.— So you want to stay alone with me, huh? That's the plan?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:34 pm

I laugh. —I can't talk with you without you thinking something wrong, right?— I ask him. —Well, I believe you should get to see the best side of Denver until you leave the city again and I think that it's my task as an angel to take you there— I say and bite my lower lip, feeling a little bit nervous.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:41 pm

—Right— I say before she talks again and smile a little while she's talking.—Ok, then. Tomorrow I am in your hands, Allie Angel— I say that name, just because the joke we have between them, as the first thing it comes to my mind.— Aren't you tired?— I ask, it's late, but she's like a drug I didn't know I needed.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 pm

I sigh and lay down on my side, staring at him. —Maybe a little...And maybe I enjoy talking to you more than I should— I answer his question and smile. —Tomorrow I will go to school like a zombie, but I don't care— I say. —What about you? I am not letting you sleep I guess— I say, because he seems to be pretty tired.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:54 pm

I lay down on my side too, because it's more comfortable like that. I smile a little staring at her, it almost feels like we are laying in front of each other but without the problem I would have in real life; I would try to kiss her for sure. When I talk to her, I almost forgot she's that young. I know how fragile teenagers can be so I don't want to break her heart. I have to leave in less than two weeks, there's no option, we have to start recording the new album.

—I am a little bit tired, but I rather to stay awake since my dreams are in front of my eyes right now— I laugh, I usually say those things as a joke, but in this moment is kinda real.— I mean, are you a pokemon master? Because you know how to light the flame of my Charmander.

Last edited by Synyster Gates on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:06 pm

His words make me feel something in my stomach. "Are that the butterflies everyone talks about?" I think. Then I laugh and stare at his smile. What is that about him? I don't know. I even forgot everything what happened today and the tears of my mom. I stay in silence longer than I wanted, just watching him.

—...I think we should go to sleep anyway, because we both had a long day and look like two vampires. Some sleep would be good— I say, smiling. —And who knows, maybe you will meet me in your dreams...—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:33 pm

—Maybe... I hope so— I reply, staring at her, until I realize that I am sounding so serious and not in a joke tone as usual. It's hard to hide that I like her, mostly because it's not alright, but the truth is that she has something I really like.—Yeah, we should sleep. I'll be at that cafe after your school time so... I hope you can come, or I'll look incredibly pathetic there alone, listening to Elvis and with those bitches talking shit as if they were cool or something.— I joke, but I don't laugh to hard, just a little, a little bit sleepy.— Sweet dreams, Allie.— I say and before she can say anything, I end the call.

I lay in bed, with my phone next to me and a little smile. Then, I don't know how, I fall asleep.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2