Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter VI. Whatsapp EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter VI. Whatsapp

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter VI. Whatsapp Empty Chapter VI. Whatsapp

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:23 am

The afternoon was entertaining, I could not lie and say I was bored. The time with my bandmates and best friends was always good, but I would have liked it if she had come.

I know that she is a minor and that I can not try anything beyond the flirting that I started two days ago, but there is something that makes me want to send her another text message. At last I'm home, it's late, around eleven o'clock at night, I hope not to wake her up and if I do, do not get mad at me, so I take a selfie, hoping she finds that cute or at least funny. I look for her number in my contact list and I send her the selfie.

Chapter VI. Whatsapp Syn%2Bgates%2Batreyu%2Bmessage

*I am sad bc the angel I prayed for never appeared. You ok?* I text to her and I lay on the bed, with my cell on top of it, next to me.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Chapter VI. Whatsapp Empty Re: Chapter VI. Whatsapp

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 am

Today after I left Synyster, my day became real shit. When I arrived at home, I heard sobbings coming out of the living room. It was my mom, crying, because of my dad. I didn't want to leave her alone, so I decided, as fucked up as it was, to text him I couldn't come because of too much homework.

It's night now, about eleven o'clock and I am laying in my bed, not able to sleep. The thought of my mom and how much pain she feels, is haunting me. When I am about to turn the lights off and at least try it, I hear my phone sound. I take a look on the screen and see a message from a him. Then I unlock my phone and see that he sended me a picture of him. Even though he is looking sad, he looks good anyway.

*Hey, handsome. No, because now I feel bad for my cancellation*

I reply to him.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:59 am

I close my eyes while I'm laying on the bed, I'm so tired that I haven't even taken my clothes off yet. I open my eyes when I hear my phone ring, I look at the screen that has lit up and I see his name on the notifications tab. I smile a little and unlock my phone, I can see her online. "Is she her online just for me?" I think and I can't help but reply.

*Don't feel like that, you've only lost a band of idiots doing idiocies* I send to her and I continue writing. *Denver was cool, a lot of peace and good views, even if I lost the best view of them all* I flirt with her, as usual, but it's all a joke... or not?. I stay online, staring at her conversation.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 am

I can see him typing and I don't know why, but I feel kinda nervous right now. It's strange. I bite my lip and then he replied. I smile. I don't know what it is about him, but he makes me smile so easily.

*There he goes again...Haha. Well, I would have liked to meet them ugh. Next time then. Anyway, where have you been and what did you visit?*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 am

When I text her I can see she saw it inmediatly, so I smile. It seems like we are both talking only to each other. *We visit the city and then the nature park, it was hella cool* I text to her. Then I tap on her profile picture, so I can see her, looking so cute I blame the world for being too old to feel good hooking up with her. I turn back to her conversation and before she can say anything, I write again. *Maybe tomorrow, If you don't have so much homework to do, we can see each other faces* I feel kinda nervous after that so I have to joke, before it seems it's a real date.

Chapter VI. Whatsapp 58a323f843b2b
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 am

I wait for him to reply again and when he did, I laugh out loud. I press my blanket against my mouth, because I don't want to wake up my mom. Then I type again.

Chapter VI. Whatsapp 20190610

*Only for you, honey....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, sorry If I traumatized you, but I had to do it.
And yeah, that would be great. Tomorrow I actually have a shorter school day, so maybe we can meet after I finish?*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:48 am

I laugh hard, I am alone on my hotel room so that is not a problem. *Daaamn, you know how to turn me on, beauty* I say and I search a picture in my gallery to scare her a little, just in revenge of what she just did.

Chapter VI. Whatsapp 20190610

*Here's a picture of my blind snake just to show you what you did to me* I laugh so hard again, I look like a weirdo laughing alone on my bed. *Sorry, had to do it, Angel face*

Last edited by Synyster Gates on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:57 am

I calm down again, my belly hurts of laugther. Then he texted again. Now I just sit in my bed, holding the phone like if I am frozen. "He didn't do that" I think and read him. Then suddenly, I brust out in laugther again. I put my pillow on my face and try to breathe.

*Fucking Gates scared the shit out of me. One day, your 'angel face' will have a heart attack because of you. And If not that, then my mom will kill me, because I laughed like a crazy bitch*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 am

I can't stop laughing, I always laugh a lot, I am a happy person but since what happened with Jimmy, when I am alone I overthink a lot and I end up feeling bad. She is doing my night, definitely.

*My bad HAHAHAHAHA. You are easy to scare, this is the second time... the next one will be better and less dirty, I guess...* I smile, staring at the screen.

*Hope your mom is still sleeping, I don't want her to hate me yet, not before our wedding* I don't wait to type again * Tomorrow I'll see you after school in your cafe, or you are angry because I showed you my snake?*
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:29 am

I smile and stare at our conversation. Then when I read his reply, I scream a little, like a little child who just got a new toy. First, I thought he is just one of these fuckers who only wants to sleep with me, but since we had the talk in the coffee, I changed my mind.

Typing....

*Oh, I can't remember you asked me to marry you, but probably when you climed up to my window while I was seelping HAHAHAHAHA.*

I send this message and then type again.

*And if I am angry? HELL YEAH, because my belly hurts of laughter now. Thanks for that.*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 pm

It's weird how I feel. To be honest, normally, I am only interested in girls for one thing... sex. But since I know I can't do that with her out of respect, I am interested in the person who is behind that cute face and I have to say, I like what I am seeing.

I smile when she thanks me. She always looks worried, or sad, when she thinks no one is watching her, I realized that in the bar, I like that she's laughing so much with me. I start typing again.

*You are my future wife, just you don't know it yet* I joke,obviously, It's soon to have feelings and I have to leave in 12 days. *Hey, you were truly ok? You don't need to thank me, you should be always smiling*
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:34 pm

I read him and my smile fades a little, because of his question. I don't want to lie to him, but I also don't want him to be worried about me or something. Since my dad left, I always hid my feelings and my sadness, because I didn't want to look weak in the eyes of other people.

I wait a little, thinking what I could type before I reply.

*Shouldn't everyone?...Well, let's say that since you texted me I feel better than I did before.*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:45 pm

I know she's not telling me what happens, it's normal, we are almost strangers, but at least I am glad that she's better now. Of course, I want that to stay like this so I am not going to talk more about her sadness and I am going to focus on her smile.

I type, just a few seconds later, enough to think what I am going to say.

*Well, that's obvious. I mean, you are OBSESSED with me. You used to spend your nights searching Synyster Gates on YT, now here I am only for you. I just hope you are not a psychopath* I smile a little and type again. *Here is a good one* I say and I send a video called "Synyster Gates funny moments" I am not watching it, of course, In fact, I am laughing. Who the hell is interested in watch this kind of videos?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 pm

I smile again. Fuck, that guy, I can't help it. He has that charisma, even through a chat.

*I am OBESSED with you? K, but who went to my house in the morning? I am pretty sure you are secretly trying to find out everything about me Wink* I type, joking. Then I click on the video he sent me and watch it. His funny moments make me laugh a lot, even if I try to not be too loud. Then I send another message. *And I thought I am over the top*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:03 pm

I wait, I hope she is not really watching that video, because sometimes I can be really dumb. *Oh, fuck. I thought I was as good spying as Klaus but you catch me* I laugh a little thinking about this morning, it was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, but It was funny.

I look her profile picture again, she is really the most beautiful woman ever. I hate so much our differences, because now I am sure at 100% she's not going to be mine. I can't do that to an innocent and good girl and then just leave.

I turn back to the conversation and I type again. *You look pretty good in your profile pic, yk when your face is not fucking it* I joke.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:10 pm

I laugh a little, imagining Klaus this morning. He is so crazy sometimes, but that's why I love him.

*HAHAHA, then why are you staring at it? Oh right, you are stalking meee* I reply and smile like a dumb, thinking about him looking at my profile picture.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:17 pm

*Because I love fucked up things* I joke again, smiling. I can't stop staring at our conversation, normally I get bored talking with people through the phone, but my conversation with her is one of the best things of the day.

*Nah. You look hella good.* I say and I continue *You're the best person I stalked in my whole psychopath career*
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 pm

"Omg" I think and put a hand on my mouth, getting nervous. I don't know why I feel that way when he says something like this, but it's just weird as fuck. I take a breath and reply.

*That explains why you love yourself so much* I joke and then I click on his picture. It's super sweet, he looks kinda like a little fluffy puppy, not badass as always. *Yours is really cute. I think the cutest I have seen of you while I was busy with my Synyster Gates fanpage*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:34 pm

I take a deep breath thinking about that picture. We were fucking happy, the band fame was growing fast and we were together. I try not to think about it and I type again. *That's my brother Jimmy, we were at our hometown after a few months away. It's one of my best memories*

I take another deep breath, I need to distract myself before I start to feel worse, so I have to ask. *Angels do facecalls or are they just to busy to talk with a simple man?*
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:43 pm

For a moment, while he replies, I take a look on his picture once again and stare at him. "God, Allie" I think and go back to our conversation, reading him. There is a feeling in my stomach now, something I have never felt. I get up, sitting on my bed now and turn on the little lamp on my night table, so he can see me when we facecall.

Then I type:

*If you want to see a tired angel, sure. You can call*
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:53 pm

*Tired angels are the best* I text back, smiling. I am not nervous about this, I am used to be in front of cameras and of being the center of attraction so this is like my everyday, but I feel something different when I talk with her. Something new.

I sit on the bed and after a few seconds, I press the facecall icon. I can see myself while I wait. I look a little bit tired too, but I don't care.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:59 pm

I stand up and go over to my commode and take my headphones. Then I go back and see him calling. "Okay, Allie, be cool" I say to myself and sit down again before I take my phone, answering the call.

Now I can see him. He looks really good, even at such an late hour. —Hi, husband— I greet him, joking. —See? You still got your view today— I say, smiling a little.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:04 pm

I smile when I see her answering the call and then I deny with my head.— Hell no, more like future husband to be. Because I can't fucking remember our wedding's night— I say, moving my eyebrows in a funny way. She looks better than good, even without make up and tired, her eyes are unreal. I bite my lip for a moment and then I talk again.— But yeah, I was right. Denver has the best views of them all.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:11 pm

It's good to hear his voice and his eyebrow movements make me laugh. Damn it, he never fails to do that.

—I can bet I know a view which is better than those you saw today...Beside my sexy nudes of course— I say in a funny tone and giggle.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:15 pm

I laugh when she talks about her nudes. That was a good one.—Yeah, only you know how to put my snake on point— I say, in a funny way and then I calm down to talk again.—What views are we talking about? Because If it's about me, let me tell you, it's official, you are obsessed.— I lay down while I talk to her, I don't care if she sees me like that.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next