Roleplay HeavenLog in

descriptionChapter III. Sleepover EmptyChapter III. Sleepover

more_horiz
I drive to my best friend's house, talking to her about the band's guitarist until I park in front of her house. We both want to sleep together, so we decided that it is better to do it at Allie's house, so her mother is not alone the next morning. We are both worried because she is very sad, so we have decided that before she wakes up we will cook pancakes for her and bring her breakfast to bed. But for that to happen we can't fall asleep... and I'm good at taking care of that. There will be time to sleep after breakfast.

We enter the house, taking off our shoes as we don't want to make noise and wake her mother up. We go up stairs on our tiptoes and finally, we arrive at her room. I leave the shoes in the furniture intended for it, I take my jacket off and let myself fall on her bed, emitting a sound of fatigue— It was CRAZY. So much people, a lot of work... I can't with my body. Even my lashes hurt!— I laugh, staring at her and then I take my phone out of my pocket and take a look on my instagram. We are tagged in a few pictures.

I smile until a photo of the guitarist appears and I turn my phone to her so she can see the image.— So you rejected this man? FOR REAL? I mean, look at him.— I laugh, pretending to lick the phone screen in a dirty way.

Chapter III. Sleepover Zy7tPg2

descriptionChapter III. Sleepover EmptyRe: Chapter III. Sleepover

more_horiz
I look down at my shoes when Synyster says that, thinking they are open for real, but they aren't. I laugh and watch him leave before I turn around to get in the car. When Klaus and me enter my bedroom, I take my shoes off, because my feet hurt because of the walking the whole time.

While he is on his phone, I get undressed and put on my pyjama. My friend saw me in underwear many times already, so I don't care about that nor feel uncomfortable. Then I go to him and let myself fall on the bed, next to him. I stare at his screen and laugh a little because he does dumb stuff. —He is hot, yeah, but I don't want 'Bitch Allie' to become real—

Chapter III. Sleepover Z9O8oYN

more_horiz
That Allie doesn't exist and will never exist. Hear me? It was him, Mysterious Windows...or something like that. The fact is, that he is hella hot.— I start laughing, approaching the picture to her face, while imitating her voice.—Oh, yes, kiss me.— I start laughing louder, so I put my hand on my mouth because I don't want to wake her mommy up. With my other hand, I turn the phone off so no one can bother us in the middle of the night and I look at her. We are both laying in her bed so our faces now are close, looking into each other's eyes.— Tomorrow you should talk with him. Come on, have fun. I know who you are and so are you. What the others have to say about you is bullshit.

more_horiz
First, I am serious because of that shit what happens in school. People call me bitch and slut and tell rumors about me that I slept with the half of the boys in school. None of them are true. But then suddenly, I start laughing because of Klaus. For a second I forgot that my mom is sleeping, so I press a pillow on my face, to calm me down. —His name is Synyster— I say and try not to laugh again. When we lay next to wach other, I sigh. —It's not him, it's just...I don't know. I just hate that people think they know me better than myself...— I say. —Can you teach me to be like you? To care less?— I ask him, smiling.

more_horiz
If it is not true, it does not hurt. And if it's true and you've done it, you have to be proud. In my case, they call me ugly. Is that true? Of course not, I am a work of art. So it does not bother me. They also call me gay Is that true? Yes, and I'm proud to be.— I say smiling a little, staring at her eyes, she always looks so worried it brokes my heart. That's one of the reasons for me to do dumb things so I can se her smile.— You are not that, and you are incredibly good-looking. I am sure that the persons who started that gossip were J-E-L-O-U-S.— I put a blanket on us, because at nights it's starting to be a little bit cold.— We can't sleep, in a few hours we have to do your mom's breakfast— I say, with a little smile.— Today's little talk with your mom was good, she was smiling a little, but her eyes told me she was crying.

more_horiz
I smile even brighter now. Klaus always knows how to make me feel better. He always builds me up, that's why I love him. My smile fades at the moment when he mentions my mom. I nod. —I know she still does it. She tries to be happy because she hates to see me sad...But eyes never lie— I say and look down, because I don't like it to talk about that. —I hate him for what he did and I hope he never comes back—

more_horiz
I feel sorry for my bestie, so I don't want to continue talking about her dad and I know that she neither, so I start to have fun about her and "Mysterious windows", joking and having fun. There's some times that we have to press our heads against the pillows to not laugh louder than we should. The night flies, as the time next to my bestie, because we have so much fun; we are always saying dumb stuff and fangirling, so we don't have time to get bored. My alarm sounds, it's 6.30 o'clock, so it's the perfect time to go and prepare Elizabeth's breakfast.

I stand up, and put my jacket on. I walk without my shoes because I have trust enough with them and because I don't want to make noise. When we are finally in the kitchen I started to do the pancake mix.— I brought oranges to make a natural juice, my mother is obsessed with vitamins and told me to give them to you.— I say, in a funny way. When the mix is done, I start cooking them. It smells delicious, even if I am so tired, this hypes me, because I know Elizabeth will know that we do this because we don't want to see her sad.

more_horiz
I didn't sleep a lot last night. The thought of my husband and his leaving is haunting me. When I take a look on the little alarm next to my bed, I see it's 7 am. I can't sleep more, so I decide to get up and take a shower.

After a few minutes, I leave the bathroom and go downstairs. The smell of pancakes finds the way to my nose and when I enter the kitchen, I see my daugther and her best friend setting the table. I open my mouth to say something, but I can't get one word out of my mouth. -Good morning, mom- Allie greets me and comes to kiss my cheek. I smile at her. —Good morning...What is that here?— I ask and turn my head to stare at Klaus. -We thought a good breakfast would be a good start in the day- My daugther replies and takes my hand, guiding me to the table. I put a hand on Klaus' shoulder before I sit down. —That's...Awesome. Thank you— I say and both show me a smile. Then we start eating together. When we finished, Allie is about to pick up the dirty plates, but I stop her. —I will clean everything, you already did a lot. And you have to get ready for work—

Chapter III. Sleepover Q7IRks8

more_horiz
We should sleep a few hours— I say, looking tired. My eyes are watering a little bit because I just yawn.— Have a good morning, Elizabeth... We will be awake before five. There's an essay and my uncle want me and Allie to be here, so while the band is practising we can learn the cocktails and the few things we don't know yet— I explain to her and then I walk up stairs like a zombie. I go to the bathroom, there's already a toothbrush of mine waiting for me there, we do a lot of sleepovers so it's not that weird. I brush my teeth and then I go back to Allie's room, laying in bed and waiting for her. Before I fell asleep, I set an alarm on my phone. Now it's time to dream a little bit before face the reality.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum