Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter IX. Little talks EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter IX. Little talks

3 posters

Go down

Chapter IX. Little talks Empty Chapter IX. Little talks

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 am

Our school is literally the hell but at least I have some lessons with my bestie and sitting next to her everything it's funnier. I want to talk more about her and Syn but I know I can't here so I don't touch the theme even when we go back at home.

Today she's going to eat at my house and then we need to study and get ready for work, so we will be together and alone a lot of time. I just need to wait to the right moment.

When we arrive at home, my mom is not there. I can see a post-it on the fridge. She's with Allie's mom so we are alone until my dad comes from work.

I sit next to her, to eat, our food is done and prepared by my mom so I just put the drinks on the table and start to eat. It's pasta. I stay in silence until I can't anymore.— How the hell you can spend the night with him and don't...? You know... sex—I whisper the last word as if it was something not allowed to say in my house.
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Chapter IX. Little talks Empty Re: Chapter IX. Little talks

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 am

School is always the same. Mrs Adams was angry with me and Klaus, because we were late to her lesson, but I didn't listen to her 'sermon', as I call it. The classes, which I had together with Klaus, were really funny and much enjoyable than the one's I had alone.

The school day ended pretty fast and we drove to Klaus' house, because we decided to study together for our exams before we have to go to work. Now, we are sitting at the table and eating in silence. When he asks me the question, I look up and stare at him. —I wasn't ready...He made a joke about it and I felt uncomfortable, so we just kissed and went to sleep together— I answer and continue eating.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 pm

I nod slowly and I continue eating, staring at my food. Then a smile starts to growing up on my face.— Ok, there wasn't sex , but... Did you play the flute?— I look up to her eyes, she looks confused.— You know, eat the banana.— I start laughing super hard.— Or maybe he was the one who played the harmonica?— I pretend to play the harmonica, in the air and I star laughing hard again.

Our phones are on the table, so suddenly her screen lights and I take it fast.— Oh, you have a text from Syn— I say and I "read" but it's not true, it's a text from her mom.— Dear Alison, I really miss your boobs on ma' face— I laugh harder that the other times and I give her the phone.— Joke, it's your mom. She's with mine so probably they want to know if we are already here studying.
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 pm

I look up when he starts talking again. I laugh, grab my napkin and throw it in his face. —The only thing that played was my tongue in his mouth— I say, still laughing.

Then I continue eating my pasta. Suddenly, my bestie grabs my phone and when he says I got a message from Synyster, I choke on my food. I try to reach him from my seat, but I can't. —Give it to me, Klaus— I say and he starts laughing. He was joking, It's my mom, so I breathe out and take the phone. I reply to her that everything is fine and that we will start studying now. Then I put my phone aside again.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:04 pm

I almost die laughing, staring at her face trying to reach the phone. When everyting is calmed, I finish my pasta and then I stand up to wash the dishes. I do it singing and dancing to stupid things, with Allie I can be myself so I don't care about it. When everything is done, we go upstairs to my room.

I let myself fall on the couch and I approach a little table to us to place the books on it. I am a good student, sometimes a little bit nerdy, so I open the books on the page that we need to study and It's already all resumed and highlighted.—I did this while you were having sex with a famous guitarist. I called you for a doubt, but you didn't reply— I fake a "killer stare" and then I laugh hard.

We spend a lot of hours studying, talking, laughing and having snacks. After a while, when we finish, I stand up and let myself fall in the bed.—What are you wearing tonight?— I ask to her while staring at my phone.—No way...— I whisper and I show my instagram page to her.— Justin liked all my pictures.— He plays football, I always liked him because he never laughed at me, but he's always with a lot of girls, this is weird. I can't think it's for anything bad at this moment, I just get a little bit nervous.
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 pm

After everything is clean, I follow my best friend to his room. I have my backpack with me and open it, to take out my notebooks and my pencil case. Then we start studying. I am not really a good student, but I always try my best to get good grades. Klaus is the exact opposite. He is super diligent and smart. He always helps me if I don't understand something and explains it to me.

After a while, we finish and I close my books, feeling tired. While I put everything back into my bag, Klaus goes towards his bed and let himself fall on it. —Maybe a black pullover and — I start to answer his question, but stop when he says that Justin liked his posts. I go over to him and sit down on his bed. Then I take his phone away and stare at his screen. —Justin? I mean why would he do that? I mean he is...JUSTIN— I say. Klaus knows I don't like him and his football clique, because they are always super disgusting with me, with girls in general. I give him his phone back. —I don't know what to think about that—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:52 pm

—Me neither— I say and I am about to leave the phone when he send me a dm. "Hey" it only says.—Should I reply?— I say. I don't want to make her feel bad, but she knows I like him since we start the high school.*Hey* I reply, letting her stare at the screen.*If you want someone to do your homework, I'M NOT* I text again. He is typing so I stare at my friend for a moment and then back to the phone. "It's not about homework just wanted to say hi" he texts back and I block the phone.—Just wanted to say hi?— I say out loud.— I don't get it. Why is he acting like this now?— I ask and stand up.

I walk towards the wardrobe and I search some black clothes in.—I'm going to take a shower— I say, half happy, half pissed and I go to the bathroom. She knows she can get ready at my home so I don't worry about that.

When I finish I go back to my bedroom. When I unlock my phone again I can see a few more direct messages from Justin, but I turn it off. Then I look at my bestie.— Are you ready for tonight?
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:13 pm

When he asks me if he should reply, I shrug my shoulders. I don't know what Justin's Intention is, but I have a bad feeling. He never talks to people who he thinks are worthless in his eyes. I raise my eyebrow, looking serious while I am staring at the phone screen and following the chat with my eyes. Then I sigh. —I am not going to tell you what to do, but promise me to be careful with him. You know I don't trust him, but at the end it's your choice— I say while Klaus is taking his clothes out of his wardrobe. Then I watch him leaving the room and I stand up. I don't have anything to wear for work with me, so I go over to my friend's dresser and take out a black tshirt. I put it on, wearing black jeans to it and brush my hair. Then I grab my backpack and take out a little makeup bag.

After a few minutes, Klaus enters the room, ready and I am finishing my make-up. —Yup— I reply to his question while I am putting on some lipstick. I stand up and pack my stuff together before we go downstairs. We leave the house and get into his car, driving to the bar.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:32 pm

I drive us to the bar and I park on the staff zone.—Fuck— I say pointing at all the people who is waiting outside, there's no place for all of them.— It seems like there's a lot of people interested in see your boyfriend. There's only two concerts left so everyone wants to come now... idiots—I say while they scream the band name.—They think they are the cool guys on our school but look at them, waiting even if they can lose their opportunity, as sheeps.— I laugh and I walk with my friend towards the staff door.

We get in, everyone is running from one place to another, so I leave my backpack on the table and I get ready to help.— Ready, Allie? Don't distract yourself with the guitarist hotness.— I joke and go to the concerts room to start to prepare everything. The stage is already prepared and we can see that special custom guitar of him. I smile like a dumb shipping them in my head and I continue with my labour.
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 pm

I open my mouth, about to say that Syn is not my boyfriend, but I don't do it. At the end it doesn't matter what I say, because Klaus would still think the same way. I stare at all those people, who are waiting to enter the bar. —This is going to be a long ass night...— I say, unmotivated before we get out of the car.

When we are in the staff room, I leave my jacket and my school bag there. At the moment when Klaus mentions Syn, I punch him in the arm, laughing a little and then we enter the concert room together.

While walking in, I try not to stare at the stage, but I can't help myself. It's like my eyes search him and then I see him. He looks super good, as always. I bite my lip and start with my work.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:11 am

Johnny and I were talking in every free moment we had, he always knows what to tell. He have something clear, I don't have to break her heart, but if we are having fun we are not doing anything wrong.

Finally it's our concert time. Everything is prepared and we are getting dressed while everyone start to gets into the concerts room. We can hear the people claiming our names, but there's only one person out there I want to hear saying my name... and only one I want to see. Her.

We finally go outside, everyone screams. Some of the girls are saying dirty things to me. Normally, after the concerts I picked one of those girls to take her to my bed, but now I don't even care. The music starts, with our song afterlife, and I start playing.

I search her between the multitude and, finally I can find her. She looks incredibly good. When she stares at me and our looks connect, I wink an eye to her.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:23 am

Now it's time. The people come in and start screaming the band name again. The only difference is that there are so many more here tonight than the nights before. A lot of them came to the bar before the concert started, to get some drinks. The barkeeper told me not to go into the crowd today, because there are too many and he is afraid I could get hurt by them jumping.

So, I stay at the bar, fill glasses with many different types of alcohol and at the moment when I am free, I can see Brad winking at me. I smile and raise my dish towel, making circles in the air with it and dance a little. I only didn't see him for a few hours, but I can tell that I missed him.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:49 am

Everyone is having fun, that's for sure. The whole band is on point and we sound really good, but my head is not fully into this moment but into the girl behind the bar.

After almost two hours, we are finally done. I am sweating, and tired. I just want to take the eye makeup off and take a shower before go to the bar again. There are a lot of people so, for security, we are not allowed to go outside to take photos until it is more empty.

I take that shower and then we wait in our change room until the security guard says it's safe. Today it was a total madness. I walk in and I start to sign and take photos with some fans. When we are finally done, I walk towards the bar. She's giving me her back, so I clear my throat.— What I have to do to get a drink in hands of the most beautiful girl on denver?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:59 am

The concert comes to an end and I breathe out, exhausted. It was a lot of work and it's still not that empty, what means I am stuck here at least for a few more hours.

I am filling a glass with tequila and drink it by myself, to get in a more relaxed mood, even if I am not allowed to drink while working. When I hear a know voice, I turn around and smile. I suspected it's him. I step closer to the bar and stare at his eyes. —Mhmmm, you can't give her what she wants right know, because too many fangirls are around, but...Nah, that smile got me— I say, laughing a little and then I grab a glass, fill it and I put it in front of him.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:14 am

I take the glass and I drink it empty, then I leave it on the bar, doing noise. In that moment, Johnny calls me so I go with him, they want to do a group photo to immortalize the moment. After that, I am free again.

I walk towards the bar, inclusive I roll on the ground for a moment and then I stand up in front of Allie—Another one, babe. And one for you, it's up to me. And trust me, your boss doesn't mind— I point at him, he is with a girl apparently drunk and having fun.— So are you going to take that shot with me? It's our night, let's have fun, come on.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:23 am

I watch him drinking the glass empty and then how he leaves. While he isn't here, I take the time to wash the dirty glasses and then he is back again.

I stare at him for a second before I nod. —Stop staring at me with these puppy eyes, I can't say no to them— I reply and fill our both glasses with tequila again. I take mine and hit it against his. —Cheers— I say and drink the the shot in one gulp.

Last edited by Alison Cowan on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:32 am

—Cheers— I say too and drink.—I don't want to see this two glasses empty, ok?— I say in a funny way searching for my wallet, I open it and leave some bucks on the bar, enough to pay the whole bottle.

After more shots than we should, we are almost alone. Klaus and another workers are cleaning and the boss is leaving with that girl so I lean on the bar to get closer to her.— Hey, cutie. What if we leave now? I don't think they are going to miss us.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am

I drink more and more shots with him until all people leave. The bar is closed. Now it's just us and the workers, who are here. I look around, everything is almost done and clean, so I nod, smiling.

I go around, so that I stand in front of him now and take his hand, pulling him with me. I can feel that I am drunk, but I don't care, I have fun. We go to the staff room, because I need to take my jacket and my bag before we leave.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down