Roleplay HeavenLog in

Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.

descriptionChapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. EmptyChapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.

more_horiz
I wake up with the first lights of the day. When I look down, she's still here with me, hugging me and with her head resting on my chest. I smile a little and caress her hair with my finger tips, just with a soft touch because I don't want to wake her up. Carefully, I stand up, leaving her alone in the bed and I get dressed to go out of the room.

I need to talk to her, but first, I am going to seach something to eat. I want her to feel respected, and loved. Just as she really is. I go to the hotel cafe, asking for two big cups of coffee and two complete breakfasts, that includes toasts, eggs, croissants and juice. The guy says that it will be ready in ten minutes and they'll send it to my room, so I go back to her, only with the coffee.

When I open the door and walk in, she's already wake up. I think she looks a little bit confused.— I was searching something to breakfast. It will be here soon but while that happens... coffee?— I say and I give her one of the cups, sitting in the bed next to her. I still remember how she likes her coffee... In fact, I remember everything that she told me.— How it's your hangover going?

Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. FMOQbxz
Warmness on the soul :
Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. Yehkf34

descriptionChapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. EmptyRe: Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.

more_horiz
I am sleeping until the sunlight wakes me up. I rub my eyes before I open them and then I look to my side, but he isn't there. Now I have a bad feeling...What if he woke up early to go out, because of what happened yesterday? Or does he need some time alone to overthink everything?...To overthink his feelings for me? I sigh and get up, so that I am sitting on the bed now. In fact, I am feeling like shit, not only because of my thoughts about Syn right now, but also because of my hangover. I never really had those heavy experiences with alcohol and it hit me harder than I thought it's going to be.

While I am in my thoughts, I first don't realise that the door opens, but when I hear steps, I look up, thinking it's the hotel service, but my heart begins to beat faster when I see him. Now I could kick myself in the ass. Why am I always thinking the worst?

He comes towards the bed and sits down next to me. I take the cup and smile a little. —Thank you. Coffee is exactly that what I need right now— I say and put one hand on my temple. —I feel like a car crushed me—

Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. Z9O8oYN

descriptionChapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. EmptyRe: Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.

more_horiz
—Well, you never get used to it, but it turns a little bit better— I smile, talking about the hangover and I drink coffee.— I didn't wanted to wake you up, you were sleeping like a baby when I left— I say, staring at her eyes. She looks super natural, and a little bit sleepy, with messy hair, but she's still the most beautiful girl ever.

I look down to my cup and then up, again to her eyes. I open my mouth, as if I am about to say something, but then someone knocks the door.—The breakfast— I say to her, leaving my coffee on the little table next to the bed and I stand up, walking towards the door to open. I look confused when, at the other side, I can't see a member of the staff with my breakfast, but Johnny. He is smiling like a child.—What the...?—I ask and he talks -Yesterday I saw you leaving with...- He starts saying and I hit him in the arm before he can continue.- Is she here?- He whispers and I nod, pushing him away, forcing him to leave. He laughs and does some things with the hands, like a circle and introducing one finger on it.—No!— I just say and he leaves, laughing hard.

I close the door and when I am about to walk back with her, someone knock again. I open.— DON'T FU...—I start saying, but I see a girl, with a kitchen cart with all the plates.— Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else...— I say and search my wallet to give her a tip, then she leaves and I walk with the cart towards Allie. I put it next to the bed and I sit again next to her.— So...— I start saying, while I give her the first plate.— How do you feel? I mean, with me.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I nod and take a sip from the coffee. The warmth of it feels good, so I keep it between my hands. —That means you stalked me while I was sleeping— I say and laugh a little. Suddenly, we can hear someone knocking on the door and I watch him standing up. I can hear him talking with someone, but I can't recognize the voice. When he comes back to me, I look confused, because I thought he comes with the breakfast. But right after that, it knocks again and I can't help but laugh when he starts screaming a little.

After a minute, he comes in with a cart full with food. I can feel how my stomach rumbles by the smell of it. He sits down next to me again and I take the plate from him. Then I kiss him. I need to. What he does for me is so cute and considerate. No one ever did something like this for me before. —Does this answer your question...?— I ask him then, smiling a little. —It's just...I don't know, complicated— I say and start eating.

Last edited by Alison Cowan on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I smile when she kisses me and I nod, in silence, letting her talk. I start eating while she says that.—I understand...— I say, serious, but not in a bad way, just a little bit worried about how can she feel inside. —I wanted to tell you something, now that all is more "cold" and we are not drunk. We both are older enough to talk about this and understand... right?— I sigh, staring at her and I leave my food back in the cart, I can eat. My stomach is completely closed.— I...— I start, but I don't know how to say it.— I really wanted that to happen, I wanted it since the moment I saw you, to be honest. At first I thought you were beautiful, and hot, and as every guy in the world I went to talk you because I wanted you in my bed.—I know that's nothing new, but every story has a beggining.—Then we started to talk, and I discovered you were...you are fucking cool, not only beautiful. And I liked you, I like you. But you are young, and I have to leave, that's why I was controlling myself until it was impossible not to kiss you.

I look down to my hands while I talk again.—Every minute with you is incredible. I really wish I wasn't me so I could be with you as more than friends or... whatever is this. But I am, and I can't have sex with you if it's your first time, even if you're ready, because I know I am leaving and you are going to stay, here, after all, alone. I can't do this to you, for me it's easy. I like you a lot and I desire you, but for you... damn, no. It has to be special, with someone who can stay with you, and better if the first is the last, you know... someone you really love.— I look up to her eyes.— I really appreciate that you wanted to do it with me, because I know it's something important and... I feel blessed. Really. Meeting you has been amazing and I am not going to put a feet on Denver without calling you. You can have me forever, even if you find another guy or have a family. Our whatever is the best thing that happened to me in a lot of time, and I am going to remember it forever even if I can only be your friend.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I nod. He is right, we should talk and express our feelings before they break us by thinking too much about them. I stare at him while listening to what he has to say. One thing I am sure about is that he is always honest with me and I appreciate that. That shows me I can trust him.

I smile a little when he talks about his feelings for me. When he finishes, I nod. —I feel the same...I mean, I like you. A lot...— I say and laugh a little. —I am so bad in this...— I breathe out before I continue talking. —I know you have to leave, It's your lifestyle, but what then? What happens to us? We both continue with our lives like nothing happened in these two weeks?...—

more_horiz
I shake my head a little, denying.—No, because... It happened. You know I am trying to be completely honest with you, always. You are not the first girl who stays with me in a hotel room, Allie. I did this, in every city, every day. But it was one different everyday, I can't even remember their names, or faces...— I know how it sounds, but it's the truth.— Maybe I am an asshole, yes... But what I have with you, it's different. We spend time together, ours feels like... like if you were my girlfriend. I am crazy?— I laugh a little.— I can't pretend this never happened, because I feel something that... I don't know exactly what it is, but it's here.— I put a hand on my chest.— We will be in touch, as much as it's possible... and I can visit you in my free times... You are still invited to Long Beach.— I take her hand, playing with it between my own hands.— And I if you find someone here... well, I am going to hate him a little... But I want you to be happy, not waiting for months and months to someone who's always traveling.— I clear my throat, I feel sad, so sad, and she can hear that in my voice.— I really like you. Damn.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I bite my lips when he is talking about the things he did and the many woman he was with. But I don't care about that, because that lays in the past now and I can't blame him. He didn't even know me and was just enjoying his life.

My facial expression changes as soon as he starts talking about the past few days and I smile at the moment when he lays his hand on his chest. I know what he means, because I feel exactly the same way. The night we met I would never thought that this guy will be so important to me, but now I can't spend a day without being close to him. It's crazy.

Then I put my plate on the little table next to us and move closer to him. I put my hands on his cheeks and caress them with my thumbs. —And what if I say that I can't think about being with someone else than with you? There is just one Synyster Gates out there...One Brad— I say. —I can finish my school and follow you. I just want to be with you...We can be together—

more_horiz
I look into her eyes, smiling a little. I like how innocent she is, how dreamy, but she's not completely on the earth right now. I want to be with her, I really want, but it's not that easy. I nod and I kiss her before I start talking again.—Allie...— I whisper.— I want to, I really want to be with you. Yeah... it can work, maybe... we should try, right?— I don't want to play with her feelings, but I feel the same as her and I can't say no. I wish I could, but it's so hard.— I can't promise anything, no one can. We don't even know what is gonna happen tomorrow, but I think we can do it, for real.

I kiss her again, smiling. I feel happy because I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel.—But you'll have to wait until we meet again until I can call you... mine. I don't want to tie you, or fuck your future. If something or someone better than me appears in your life, I want you to fly and be happy. Promise me...— I whisper that against her lips and then I kiss her again, a little bit more pasionate.—Promise me if this starts to hurt you, you are going to walk away and be happy... without me.— My voice breaks a little saying that, because I want her to be happy by my side, but my lifestyle is not that easy.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I stare directly at his eyes while he is talking. I can see hope in them, but also insecurity and that makes me feel worried. We both like each other and I hate it that the things are so complicated. Everything could be so easy, but I can't give up. For the first time in my life I am going to fight for what I want. I tried the same with my dad, years ago...I wanted him to stay, but he didn't love me, as Syn does. So, I have hope and I believe in us. What is meant to be, will be, right?

I put my forehead on his and close my eyes, while my hands are still resting on his cheeks. —I can't promise you something I can't agree with my heart about...— I whisper. We stay in that position for a few minutes until I move back again, to stare at him. —And now...I want to see that cute smile...— I say, smiling. —Knock, Knock, is it there?— I make a gesture with my hand, like if I am knocking on a door. I know if we continue with this talk, I will start crying and I don't want him to feel even badder. He deserves to spent his last days here happily.

more_horiz
I stare at her, serious but then she makes me smile, as always.—It's here...— I say, trying to push all the bad thoughts away and smiling a little.—But I prefer yours. I can swear it's the most beautiful smile ever.— I say, moving closer to hug her and make us fall on the bed. I stare at her, laying on one side, face to face, and I stay like that, in silence. I want to remember every single detail of her.

I put a hand on her cheek, caressing her soft and slowly with my thump.— What if I introduce you to the band today?— I smile a little.— They are my family and it's important to me... what do you think?— I ask.— I can leave you at home to get ready and see your mom and then pick you up.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
We fall down on the bed and I laugh. That's exactly what I meant...He makes me so happy. I stare at his face, dreamy and touch his hand when he puts his on my cheek. Then I nod, looking like a little child who just got candy. —YES— I say and kiss him.—I would love to meet them— Then I kiss him again, slowly and with much emotion. We kiss each other for a minute until we need to take a breath. —I will go to take a shower or I will fall asleep while you guys do the sound checks— I say and stand up, walking towards the bathroom.

I enter, take my clothes off and let the water flow down on me. It feels so good and also helps me to handle my hangover better.

After a few minutes, I am done. I get dressed with the clothes I wore yesterday and then I go back to the room. I can see that Brad is getting ready too. I walk towards him and give him his tshirt back. —The best clothing I ever slept in—

more_horiz
—I'll wait here— I say and watch her leave, staring unconsciously at her body. "Damn" I think, and when she enters in the bathroom I stand up to get dressed. When she comes back, I am putting my shoes on. I stand up and I take my tshirt back. I smile.— Before I leave, I am going to give you this tshirt back, smelling to my perfume. So you can sleep on it while I am not on your side— I say and I kiss her lips, fast. Then I walk with her outside.

We don't need to take a car because the clash is in front of the hotel, so we only have to walk across the street.—Are you ready?— I ask, before I open the door. We can hear the band members talk inside the change room.— One advise, Johnny is an asshole, but I think it's going to be your favourite. He is my best friend.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I smile at him. He really wants to give his tshirt to me before he leaves the city...At least I will have something what reminds me of him, something personal, something that will remind me of this night. The night he said all these beautiful things to me. A night that I will never forget.

I kiss him back and then we leave the hotel together. It's still in the morning, so not many people are outside. We cross the street and I can feel the closer we get to the bar, the more nervous I get. I have seen the other band members only while they were playing at the concerts, but never talked to any of them. I want them to like me, because they are important to Syn. So, we arrive at the bar and I stare at Brad. Then I nod slowly. —I guess so...— I say before we enter. Everything is quiet, except from the voices which are coming out of the change room, where the band is always before their concerts start. I leave my backpack on one of the chairs. The others probably heard us enter, so they come out of the changing room, one by one.

more_horiz
I hold her hand, because I can feel she's nervous so I hope to help her calm a little with that. The door opens and we can hear a voice coming from the inside.-I am sure this is Syn coming, this son of a bitch...I almost sure that he had passional-hardcore primitive sex tonig...-He stops talking when he sees me, next to Allie, only showing a little smile.

I sigh and I walk two or tree steps towards him.—You filthy gnome...This is Allie— I say, pointing at her.—Allie, this is Johnny but I call him idiot, or asshole... or bastard— Johnny punches me on the shoulder and we both laugh, then he walks towards her.-Aren't you too beautiful to walk next to this ugly horse?- he asks and I laugh—You mean it because of my dick, right?—We both laugh again and Matt comes, looking confused at first.

-What the hell is happening here, huh?- He hugs me as a greeting and then realices Allie is here.-Sup? I am Matt- He says.-Come in with the rest- He invites her and then we walk in.

Zacky and Brooks are sitting on one of the couches. Zack raises her hand-Hi...-He says, shy and Brooks stares at her, with a serious face.-Run while you can-He says to Allie and then smiles a little. —Those two are Zacky and Brooks— I say.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I look down when he takes my hand and then at his face again. I smile a little, like saying 'thank you' before I can hear someone coming out of the room. One of the band members is standing at the door now, a few meters away from us. I stay in silence first. When Brad introduces me to him, I raise my hand and smile. I can't help but laugh a little, because of the way they are talking to each other, well, especially about each other. Then another one comes out. He is taller and as I know the singer of the band. —Allie— I introduce myself to him and offer him my hand, smiling. Then I follow them into room.

When we enter, I see the two others sitting on the couch. One of them looks kinda shy and the other one seems to be the oldest of them. I wave my hand as greeting. —Nice to meet you all.— I say. "It's so funny how different they are" I think and can't hide a little smile.

Last edited by Alison Cowan on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
—This is Allie— I say to Brooks and Zacky, but I am sure that they already know, because I talk about her more than I should. I go to one of the couches, to sit and I made her sit next to me, still holding her hand until we are sitting, then I grab my guitar.—Something new for today?—I ask and they start talking about today. It's the last concert so they think about finish it with 'A little piece of heaven' a song that we don't play live usually, but people loves it.

I nod, while they start talking about their shits, laughing and joking, I stare at her.—I wrote that song half drunk, the lyrics are a little bit weird, but trust me I am not into necrophilia— I laugh hard and the rest laugh too.

-Hey, Alison- Matt says.-Is he treating you well? Or I have to fire him?- He smiles a little and slaps my shoulder.—Fuck off— I say and I laugh a little.-You can stay and eat with us- Matt says again to her, but I deny with my head.—In fact, I have something in mind for us to eat today so there's no way that we can stay— There's trust, so it's not a big problem to say no to them.

-No way, it's your girlfriend now?- Johnny jokes and I kill him with my stare.—No, she's not. But I care more about her feelings that yours so be careful, little man— I say laughing a little and they laugh again.

-Guys, don't scare the girl. Are you dumb?- Brooks says and he offers something to drink to her.- Enjoy your time together, you are young and we are almost leaving. Enjoy.- He says in a more mature way than the others and then they start to laugh hard again as if he was joking, so Brooks stays serious and a little bit grumpy.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I sit down next to Syn and listen to them while they are planning tonights concert. It's crazy how time flies. It feels like yesterday that I started working here and the fact that they will leave in a few days makes me kinda sad. Especially because of Brad...I push my bad thoughts fast away before I get in a bad mood again.

Then I turn my head to Brad, staring at him now. —Well, I am not quiet sure about that...Who knows what lays behind this face— I joke with him and laugh a little before I turn to stare between the others. When Matt asks me that question, I nod, smiling. —He does— I say, honestly. Syn never treated me without respect nor bad in any way. And what happened yesterday night wasn't his fault, he just meant it good for me. So in fact, he is a good guy. He surprises me when he says that he wants to go to eat something with me, because we didn't plan anything yet. It's cute that he thought about that.

Then when Johnny says the word 'girlfriend', I can feel how my cheeks blush a little, but not that much that anyone can notice it. I let Brad answer, because I am not sure what we are. Lovers? Friends, but more than that? God, I don't know, it's so complicated. So, I stay in silence and laugh to hide my insecurity.

Brooks offers me a drink and I take it with an little smile on my face. I am enjoying this moment a lot right now, they all seem to be so cool and kind. Always joking and laughing with each other. I take a sip from the drink and laugh too.

more_horiz
—So...—I start saying.—I'll be here for the test and the concert...for now, I am leaving with the lady.— I say, smiling and Johnny fakes a sad puppy face.-We don't want you to leave us- He says- I mean, Allie. Syn can get fucking lost and I don't care- He jokes and everyone starts laughing, including me.—Well, she's mine for now and I have the intention to come back so, fuck off Johnny Christ— I say laughing again and I hold her hand, to walk outside the room. Everyone wants to be nice with her while we are leaving, but to me, they only say a few insults that make me laugh.

I close the door behind us, so we are alone now even if we can still hear their voices and laughs, doing dumb stuff.—What do you think about the guys? I think they like you— I smile a little to her and I get closer, to kiss her lips soft.—Come on, there's a table waiting for us in... I think it's going to be your favourite restaurant from now on— I joke and I take her hand. There's a taxi waiting for us outside.

After a while driving, I take something to blindfold her.—Do you trust me?—I ask while I do it. Finally, when the car stops, I take her hand to help her to go down and I guide her, still with her eyes closed. We go up stairs, untill we arrive to that view. When we are there and she can feel the wind on her face, I take the blindfold off.

There, there's a table, well decorated, with some silver trays with freshly cooked food.—I asked someone for help when you were in the shower... hope you like it...— I whisper, close to her ear.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I wave my hand, saying goodbye to the guys while Syn is pulling me with him. He closes the door behind us and now I stare at him. When he asks that question, I smile and nod. —They are really funny— I reply and we kiss each other. Then we leave the bar and get into the taxi, which is waiting outside.

I look surprised when he takes out something to blindfold me, but it makes me smile even more. I didn't expect he is that type of guy who does things like this, but it seems there is still so much about him I don't know. —You know I do— I answer his question and then we get out.

I can feel his hand holding mine, so I feel safe, even if I can't see anything. I let him guide me and after a few minutes, we arrive. Then he frees my eyes and now I can see a table in front of us. There is food on it, glasses and behind it the beautiful view that I love so much. I just stand there, speechless. He did this for me...No one did something like that for me before. And then at this place...I can feel his breath against my neck, standing behind me. I sigh before I talk. —I...I didn't know that Mr Gates is a romantic guy...— I whisper and turn my head a little around, so that our lips are almost touching. I stay like that for a few seconds, but I can't help but kiss him, soft and slowly. Then I take his hand and we take a seat at the table.

more_horiz
I have her sitting in front of me and the truth is that I can't stare at the views, because I think she's more beautiful. The way she smiles, kills me every time, so I look directly at her, don't caring about looking blatant or sassy. I just enoy her company.—Well, I have something to say—I smile, in a charming way and I hold her hand over the table.—I am not that romantic, this is just to take you again to my bed— I say that serious, because I love to scare her as always and then I laugh a little.— Joke, joke. You are save... at least for now.— I wink her an eye and they I point at the food. I am not really sure of what it is, but they told me it's the best food on Denver so I trust it is.

I start eating, it's really tasty.—Hmmmmmmm, Yummyyyy— I say, just to make her laugh and then I try to act like a normal person.—Alison, now, being completely serious... No, I am not usually a romantic person. I just care about you and... if this is going to end and then we will try, in the distance, to keep this alive, I just want you to remember this moments. Maybe this can give us the strengh to continue even if we are away.

I look down to my food, because I am not really a romantic person and I feel kinda shy at the moment, but... where's the sassy Gates going when I am in front of her? I shake my head a little, just to think about another thing and not getting red and then I look up to her again.—I don't know what are you doing to me, damn.—I say, smiling like a dumb. "What the hell are this butterflies in my stomach?" I think.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I can feel his stares on me while I am looking down on the food. Then I look up, so I am staring at him now. This smile, these eyes...They make me dreamy. I stare at our hands and then at him again. He gives me that feeling of safety, like no one could hurt me. I smile a little when he says that about his bed, because I know he is joking. What he said to me this morning can't be a lie, because he looked so serious and honest in this moment. So, I just nod and start eating too.

Then he makes me laugh and I choke on my food. I need a few seconds to calm down again. —Yes, it's delicious— I say, smiling like a dumb. When I am with him I can't stop being happy. I think I never smiled so much...His words about us and that he has hope for this thing make me blush. I stare at him when he looks down. "How is it possible to like a person that much, even if you know him just for 2 weeks?" I think. I let my eyes wander back to our hands and then I cross my fingers with his. —I could say the same about you...—

more_horiz
When she tells me she feels the same as me, I feel those butterflies in my stomach again. For a moment, I remain silent, thinking about the future. I can feel a knot forming in my throat. Since the band is successful I am used to leaving the people I know behind, even to spend a lot of time away from my family, but the feeling of having to lose her hurts more than ever. I have never been in love, I do not know if this is love, or if I have become infatuated or it is an illusion that will disappear with time, but Allie seems to be that person who was waiting to have my side forever.

I look her in the eyes and her look, and her smile, seem the most sincere thing that anyone has ever dedicated to me. I do not want to leave, and if I stay? And if I let the guys leave and I'll stay with her? What if...? I know that I can not abandon my life and my dreams for someone I hardly know. But what if renouncing to her I am giving up another dream?

I hold her hand stronger, just for a moment and then I try to pretend everything is ok, but the hard truth is, thinking about leaving her behind, is killing me. I can feel my heart break, even if I am not sure if this is love. I can't understand what happens inside my chest at the moment, but I know we don't have so much time together so, I need to concentrate in her that, right now, it's in front of me.

"I think I love you" I think, and I want to say it, but the words didn't come out of my mouth. Maybe it's too soon... or maybe, when I leave, it will be too late. But I can't say it, not yet.—Tomorrow, after your class, I'd love to do something with you. I mean, if you are not so busy, I'd love to spend all my time here with you. What do you think?

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
My eyes find the way back to his and we just stare at each other for a while. I try to read his face, it's hard to guess what he thinks. My feelings for him get more serious and I start to feel more for him than just this attraction. I always rejected other guys, but he is different...

I sigh when he talks again. I slowly stand up and go behind him, putting my hands on his shoulders. Then I lean down, so my mouth is next to his ear now. —Yeah, because I know you can't miss me for one minute anymore— I 'joke' and go back, leaning against the railing. —Tell me more about you, like...What is the meaning behind 'Synyster Gates'?—

more_horiz
I go with her, hugging her from behind and smiling a little.—Well, probably you are waiting for a cool and deep story, but the truth is... I was drunk with my brother, I was yelling weir stuff and the next day I wasn't able to remember anything, but Jimmy did. So he started to call me like that—I laugh for a moment, having those beautiful and weird memories.—I miss him.— I whisper, turning her around so I can stare into her eyes.

I get lost in them and I have the need to kiss her but instead, I bite my lips and stay like that.—What about you? There's some dirty secret behind that angel face I should know?— I raise a eyebrow, staring at her lips now.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum