Roleplay HeavenLog in

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

descriptionChapter VII. The first 'official' date EmptyChapter VII. The first 'official' date

more_horiz
I open my mouth, about to say good night too, but he ends the call before I can do it. —Good night, Synyster— I whisper and put my phone away. For a moment, I just lay there, dreamy and smiling. Then I turn my lamp off and suddenly, I can hear my phone ringing. I answer the call with a sleepy voice. It's Klaus, who is talking like a waterfall. —God, Klaus, let me sleeeeeppp...We will talk tomorrow— I say and end the call again. Then, I fall asleep.

The next day I wake up early as every morning. Always the same routine: I get ready, have breakfast and meet Klaus outside to drive to school. He is talking about me and Synyster the whole time and doesn't stop until I tell him that I will meet him today.

After a few hours, I am finally done. When I am outside, I say goodbye to my bestie and stop a taxi to drive to the coffee. I pay the driver and get out. I go towards the little coffee and when I enter, I look around and search Synyster with my eyes. Then I see him, sitting at a table in the corner. I can't but smile before I walk to him. —Hey...— I say and sit down in front of him. —And here I am. Did you think I won't come?— I ask him, raising one eyebrow. The waitress comes to us and fills our cups with coffee. While she is doing that, I give her a note, something I planned as surprise for Synyster.

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date Z9O8oYN

descriptionChapter VII. The first 'official' date EmptyRe: Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

more_horiz

I woke up happy today because of the conversation we had last night. Although Johnny and I always play jokes, I'm sure I can trust him, so I call him to come to my hotel room and tell him what's going on. I'm uneasy, because I don't know if I should continue to see her or start separating before she has any illusions, because I don't want to hurt her. He advises that we are both young, although she is more so and that we should have fun, always without crossing the line. Drinking coffee doesn't hurt anyone. So there I go.

I take a shower and get dressed ready to go. I go directly to the cafeteria where she took me days ago and I take a seat at one of the corner tables, further away from the rest. For now, the cafe is empty. I wait for her, looking at my mobile phone. Specifically, I'm looking at instagram. I have been tagged in lots of this past weekend concert pictures.

After a few minutes she appears. I leave my phone and look up to meet her eyes. I take off my sunglasses and look at her, putting everything in the pocket of my black leather jacket, which is on the seat.— No, I knew you were completely in love with me and that you could not leave me here alone.— I joke, smiling to her, she looks incredible. I drink a little bit of coffee and then I talk again.— How was the school today?

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date FMOQbxz
Warmness on the soul :
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date Yehkf34

descriptionChapter VII. The first 'official' date EmptyRe: Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

more_horiz
I laugh a little. —Damn it, you got me— I wink and joke, even if I don't know if I also mean it like that. I sigh when he says the word 'school'. —Boring, boring and...Boring. It was even harder for me to focus on the teacher, because I knew I will see my big love Synyster— I say, smiling naughty and drink my coffee. In fact, I was really looking forward to see him, but I decide to keep that for myself. I notice that he wears his hair differently today. I like it. —And you? Have you seen an angel in your dreams?— I ask him, remembering the last night when we were facecalling.

more_horiz
—No, but I am doing it right now— I answer her question, smiling naughty. Last night's facecall was good, I can't deny It, but having her in front of me, face to face, has no comparison.— I never thought you would accept last night's call. That can only mean one thing...— I say, leaning on the table to get closer to her.— I am really your big love, Synyster— I joke, smiling near to her face, but then I sit correctly again and there's more space between us.— So what is the big surprise? Or you invented that view just to date me? Because, this is a date.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
When he comes closer, I can feel the nervousity inside me growing. I shake my head laughing and bite my lip before I talk. —You ask too many questions. Did anyone tell you that before?— I say. —If I tell you, it won't be a surprise when you see it— I reply and drink from my cup. Then the waitress comes to us with a tablet in her hands. She puts a plate with cake on the table we are sitting at. —Thanks, Jacqueline— I thank her and she just smiles before she leaves us alone again. —This is the best cake ever. I need you to taste it, it's handmade— I say, take one piece and offer it to him.

more_horiz
In this moment, I can hear one of my favourite songs on the JukeBox "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd. The situation can't be more perfect, I can swear I wasn't that relaxed since I was at home on my vacation, almost five months ago. I smile at her, and then I take a look on the cake. The truth is that it looks very tasty. I stare at her, grabbing a piece and offering that to me, she looks happy, like a little girl who's about to open her christmas presents, so I can't say no. Instead of grab it with my hands, I lean on the table again, to take it with my mouth directly from her hand. In the eyes of other people, we could look like a couple, but I am like that, I don't know the shame.—Damn!— I say and I can see one man who's drinking coffee turn to stare at me, because he got scared. I smile a little to Allie and then I nod.—Yummy, you were right.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I stare at him while he takes a bite from the cake in my hand. He looks so cute, even while eating. I wait for his reaction and then I nod, smiling like a dumb. —Right?! Tastes like heaven— I say before I bit into it too. I raise my thumb, showing it to the waitress. I come here so often, so that she already knows me and my favorites from the menu. —So, bad boy, which cities do you and your band visit next?— I ask interested.

more_horiz
I take another bite because I fell completely in love with that cake and I stare at her, interested. Then I clean my mouth with napkin and I deny with my head.— Our tour is over, that's why we are here, but then we're coming back home, to Long Beach, California. We are working on the new album, and then we'll start again. Denver it is in our tour plans, but is not going to be as personal as the bar concerts, is going to be in the stadium as usual. You can come backstage with your friend and visit me when that happens. If you want to, of course "Good girl".— I joke, smiling a little.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
—And being your personal fangirl?— I ask and raise my eyebrow, kinda joking. Kinda, because I really admire his guitar skills. —Well, this is my last year in high school, so who knows maybe I will be there...Klaus would die, obivously— I say, laughing a little. —I guess you missed home after so many months of being on tour? I heard Califonia is beautiful and relaxing— I am asking him while taking another bite from my cake.

more_horiz
—No, being my V.I.P guest— I say before she talks again and I nod.— Mostly, I miss my parents, my grandma and my siblings, but yeah, California is great. A lot of sun, I live in Long Beach so there are incredible beaches. You should come and visit it once, there's room in my place— I say it, no thinking about what I am saying. I just invited a girl I met a few days ago, to go to my house, the last place I want the fans or someone to discover. I don't know why, I feel comfortable with her, so I don't mind.— I mean, If you want to visit California. I don't think I am a good reason to travel for, unless you are truly in love with this perfect face.— I point at my face, laughing. I needed to joke, because I felt a little bit nervous with that invitation.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
—How could I reject that face?— I ask him, sounding ironic and smile. Honestly, he is super handsome and looks very good, so there is something true about that question. —I werent at a beach since I was like...I don't know, 8? So yeah, I would love to go to one again. Actually, I was a swimmer years ago, for my house team in middle school. I kinda miss it— I say, even if I don't know why I tell him that. It's like I tell him things without even thinking about what he could think of me. I feel nervous, so I grab my cup and drink, to not show it.

more_horiz
—Really?— I ask, interested in her and I drink of my cup, listening to her.— I am 10º Dan in Judo. That's like a black belt in karate. It's the only sport, if you can call it that, that I've practiced, but I've always done it, so I am like on the top. I wish you could swim again if you miss that.— I stare at her, with a little smile, raising a eyebrow.— You are officially invited to my house in Lonch Beach, so we can see if you're able to kick my ass at swimming in the beach. Your mother is also invited, I guess she's not going to let you come by yourself.— I say, trying to remember that she's younger and that I am going to fast. "Don't go that way, Synyster" My brain says, but my body wants to keep her closer.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
He surprises me when he says that he does Judo. I stare at him while listening to what he is saying. —So, that means you are secretly one of the ninja turtles— I joke and laugh a little. Then I nod. —I will remember your great offer. I think only a few people have the honor to visit Synyster Gates' house.— I say, smiling. At this moment, the song changes. After a few seconds of listening, I recognize it. I heard it before, in the bar while working. —Wait, isn't that...— I begin to ask, but I am sure it's one of their songs, of his band. I start to move my lips to the singer's voice and throw my hair around, to make him laugh. The grandpa next to us stares at me weirdly, so I stop and try not to laugh.

more_horiz
I smile staring at her, I am waiting for her to recognize the song even If I did it with the very first chord. When she starts asking, I nod.—It fucking is— I say and then I laugh a little when she starts to lip sync and move her hair. I don't care about the old man that stares at us as if we were crazy, so I start to knock the table on the rythm of the drums. When she stops I do it to and we stay in silence for a second, trying not to laugh, but I can't help.—Sorrow, sank deep inside my blooooood— I sing, trying to stay serious, in front of her and staring directly into her eyes, I want to make her laugh. In that moment, the old man stands up to pay and leave the cafe. Before he leaves, we can hear him saying "The youth is getting more and more crazy, if they had done military service..." and the door closes behind him. Then, I laugh hard now that we are alone except for the waitress.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I burst out in laugther, so hard that my belly starts hurting. After a few seconds of calming down, I take a deep breath. —Puh, that was excillent— I say and drink the rest of my coffee —Okay, but how is it even possible that your band sounds better live than in the audios?— I ask him and raise one eyebrow. It's a serious question, their concerts in the bar were beyond awesome.

more_horiz
I laugh out loud with her, until I take a breath, looking at her. The truth is that it has been fun, I like that she is not embarrassed or hiding and that she does what she wants at any time, just like me. I raise a eyebrow when she asks me that question about the band.—So that means you like us for real, uh?— I say, smiling naughty.— The big secret is ...love what you do, and that's all. The studio version is ok, but live, you can feel the energy of the musicians.— I say and I finally drink my cup empty.— But hey, I saw you knew the lyrics. Are you secretly listening to our band in your free times since you realized you are completely in love with the main guitar player?

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I lick my lips a little before I reply. —Honestly...— I begin and lean closer to him. —I listened to your songs, but because I thought it looks better for the people in the bar if the waitress knows the songs the band is playing— I say and move back again. —But secretely I also did that, because I can't deny that I have a crush on the main guitarist— I 'joke' and laugh a little. Then I stand up. —If you excuse me for one minute, but after that we can leave if you want— I say, but before he can say anything, I walk towards the toilet. After a few minutes, I am done and go back to him.

more_horiz
I stare at her lips while she talks, close to me and then I try to pretend that I am not fucking attracted to her, nodding while she talks as if I am understanding a single word and not thinking about her in a complete inapropiate way.—Yeah, I'll be here— I say and I watch her leave. Everything is already paid since the last day I've been here, so when I watch her coming back, I stand up and put my leather jacket on. She said we were going to see a beautiful view so, I show her something the waitress was keeping for me behind the bar. An acoustic guitar.— I though it would be a good idea if we go to a peaceful place, I have some ideas in mind and I need someone who's not in the band and not a fan to tell me the most honest opinion.— I say, changing the guitar on my back and I start to walk next to her, out of the cafe.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I put on my jacket too and watch him taking that guitar. I smile like a dumb now. —Okay...then I will be completely honest with you, I promise— I say before we leave the cafe together. It's already afternoon, but the sun is still shining and about to set. We have to walk a little to the house where I want to show him the view. After a while, we arrive and I open the metalic door. This house was once a company, but it's abandoned since a few years. —Follow me— I say to Synyster before I enter.

I watch him looking around, with a look on his face that I can't read. —Don't worry, I won't murder you here. Just trust me— I say and start going upstairs. When we are on the top, I climb up the ladder and open the little door above me. Then I am outside. Synyster comes out behind me and I look at the view in front of us. —Here we are...— I say and turn around to him. —The place where I escape from everything around me...Where I can fly—

more_horiz
—I trust you— I say, not thinking about anything, just following her and going up stairs. When we're finally on the top, I wait for her to open the door for me, smiling. When I was younger I used to do a lot of thinks like this one, but since I am famous I can't. I am always in the focus of all the news; Allie is, for me, like some fresh air I was searching for desesperately. I nod when she says how this place makes her feel and I smile.—Flying, uh? Like in Titanic?— I joke and I go to the edge, to look down. It's so fucking high, but I am not afraid.— So fucking cool— I say and then I look up, to see a full view of the city.— You were right, Allie.— I turn back to stare at her, with a little smile and I sit down on one of the old water tanks that rest there, forgoten. I feel free for the fist time since... Jimmy left.— You know...? The song I was writting was about Jimmy, my brother. The one in my profile picture.— I smile, I know she doesn't knows he is dead, just for the way she asked about the photo.

I take my guitar, as If I was about to play.— He passed away a year ago, and this is the first time I have a moment of freshness since that.— I play with the guitar strings, making some no-sense sounds.—I started to write a song here, in Denver. I don't know if it's too much or...— I look at her.— Come, sit here next to me.— I say and wait for her to be by my side. Then I start playing, I am not a great singer as Matt is but I try it.

While I play, I can feel some tears fighting to go out of my eyes, but I am not letting them. I don't have my guitar, so do a solo on a classic is not as easy as it seems, and not that epic, but I do it anyway just to her to judge as much as she can. When I finish, I stay in silence, looking down to my guitar.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I laugh a little and watch him while he is staring at the view. His smile melts me slowly and makes me feel this weird feeling again. When he starts talking about his brother, my face turns serious. I stare at him, in silence, not knowing what to say, so I go and sit down next to him.

Then he starts playing. While he is doing that, I am staring at his hands for the whole time. With every more line, I can feel how tears are finding their way out of my eyes. It's like you can feel his pain and his loss through the music. That's something I love the most about it. You can express your feelings if you can't do it with words. Then he finishes. I breathe out and wipe my tears away. —Wow...I - that was beautiful...— I whisper and stare at his face now. I notice he fights against his tears, so I put my hand on his and look directly into his eyes. —If you need to cry, then do it...Let out your feelings...— I say, feeling truly sorry for him.

more_horiz
I stare at our hands together for a moment and then I look into her eyes. It's obvious that she was crying.— I didn't meant to make you cry— I say, ignoring the part about express my feelings because I am a person who's not used to it. I smile a little, between sad because he's not here and fine, because she makes me feel free, away from of all the pressure I have since Jimmy passed away. Every interview, every fan, they always ask me about the Rev as If I had all the answers. But I'm not. I don't even know what he was thinking about that night, but I am sure of one thing... everyone wants to feel my same pain, but no one can. Not at this level, never. It's like I have a knife stabbing my heart again and again, all the fucking time.

I leave my guitar on one side, and not thinking about it, I put my arms around her waist and I hug her, strong. I close my eyes for a few seconds and I swear, I don't want to stop, but I don't know if she feels umconfortable between my arms so I do it.— It's ok now— I whisper, now we are closer than ever.— Why were you crying? There's something more than 'a beautiful song', right?

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I wait for a reaction and just stare at him. Nothing. He doesn't cry, what tells me he is a strong person. Not like me. I cry very fast and sometimes I feel like I am overemotional, but I can't. The story with his brother and him singing with all his emotions made me weak. Then suddenly, he hugs me. For a second, I am surprised, but then I put my arms around his chest and lay my head down on his shoulder. I don't know what it is, but being between his arms gives me a feeling of safety. When he moves back again, I smile a little, looking sad. —You touched my soul— I whisper and look down to my hands. —And this song kinda reminded me of my dad...— I say and try not to cry again. "Fuck, Allie. Be strong" I tell myself in my mind.

more_horiz
I look at her, worried. What happened to her dad? I knew that she was alone with her mom, but I never asked, I thought that were so personal for someone who you just met. I bite my lip, staring at her, I hate seeing her cry when she has the most beautiful smile ever.— What happened to him?— I ask, close to her, staring directly into her eyes. I can feel her pain through them. Before she can say anything, I talk again, grabbing her chin, soft, to make her raise her head and look right to her face.— You can trust me.

Warmness on the soul :

more_horiz
I raise my head and my eyes meet his again. There is it again, the warmthness...I nod before I talk —I know...— I say. —He left my mom for another woman...— I begin. —I was a child, so my mom had to raise me alone...But I still feel this pain and I don't know what to do to make it go away— I say and the first tear falls down on my cheek. —Sometimes...I wish he would be dead, so me and my mom can find our peace finally— I say and feel like a bad person, I mean, he is still my dad...Then I wipe my tear away. —I know you might think I am horrible saying that...—

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum