Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter V. The start of something good EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter V. The start of something good

2 posters

Go down

Chapter V. The start of something good Empty Chapter V. The start of something good

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:53 am

Last night's concert was hella good, but when I went down the stage, a lot of people wanted photos with me. When I finished, the whole bar was ready to close and she left. I wanted to say goodbye to her since I wouldn't be able to see her until the next weekend, but god or someone, maybe the destiny, wanted us to be together again, because I found a wallet on the bar... and it was hers.

Again, after drink beer, I spent the whole night talking about her to the guys, pissed because I discovered that she's so young. I had to hear the laugh of those fucker for hours until we fell asleep.

Today is the next day, in the morning, very early, I stand up to take a shower and I go outside, stopping a taxi. I tell the guy to drive me to the direction that is written on her ID and I sit on the back part of the car. When we arrive, I pay to him and go outside. I don't want to knock the door because I am not sure if they're still sleeping or if her mom is going to kill her if someone like me appears on her door, so I wait in front of it, leaning on a streetlight.

While I am waiting I can see the guy with curls, Klaus, leaving his house, but when he sees me, before I can wave my hand to greet him, he runs inside again. Maybe he thinks I can't see him, but now he is hiding behind the window curtains, spying. I try not to laugh, still waiting for her.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Chapter V. The start of something good Empty Re: Chapter V. The start of something good

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:06 am

I wake up when my alarm sounds. "Monday again..." I think and sigh before I get up to get ready. I shower, put some clothes on and do my make up. When I am done, I go downstairs and make a sandwhich, because my mom is working and not at home. I put my lunch into my backpack and leave the house. I feel kinda tired because yesterday's concert was damn good. A lot of people stayed until the very end, so I had to stay longer, to clean everything. Then I walk out and then suddenly I see him, Synyster, standing at the street in front of my house. I stop walking and just stare at him for a second. "What the -" I think and continue walking until I stop right in front of him. —Good morning...Are you stalking me?— I ask, laughing a little. —How do you know where i live?—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Chapter V. The start of something good Empty Re: Chapter V. The start of something good

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 am

I smile a little, staring at her, but I try to stay serious because I want to prank her, just a little.— Well, there's something you have to know about me, I am not only a guitarist. I enjoy rapting girls in every city I visit and you are the one here, Alison Cowan— I say her full name to sound more like a weirdo, because she only said her name to me, but I can't hold my laugh when I see her face, so I take her wallet out of my pocket and show it to her, still laughing.— Don't kill me, you just... forgot this on the bar and I thought I could give it back to you.— I take my sunglasses off, so she can see my eyes now. I am tired, because we were drinking and talking almost until dawn, so the sun hits me hard.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:19 am

I stare at him, looking confused and with my eyebrows pulled together. Then when he takes my wallet out, I start laughing. —You asshole!! You scraed the shit out of me!— I say and punch him in the chest a few times, but not hard that it would hurt him. —Thank you. I guess I was so happy to go home that I forgot it— I say, smiling. —You played pretty good, the people loved it—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:47 am

I can't stop laughing, but I try it while she punches my chest. Finally, when I can breathe deeply I can stay serious, at least a little.— Yeah, it was cool but, did you liked? You know, since you own my official fan page I want you to be happy about my guitar skills— I joke and then I point to her friend's house. In that moment I can see the curtain move and him hiding.— He is the real stalker.— I say in a funny way and then I point to the way in front of us.— Want to walk to your school? I don't think they want me to enter in your school bus so... what do you think?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:58 am

I smile and turn around to look at Klaus' house. I laugh a little before I turn back to stare at Synyster. Then I nod, put the wallet in my bag and we start walking together. —So you really want to know what I think about your guitar skills?— I ask and look at the way in front of us. —Let's say they are...special— I say and stare at him again. He looks really good, but in his face you can see his tiredness, probalbly because of yesterday.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:45 am

—Special? Like silly children? Or like "I can't live without you now that I've met you"?— I laugh a little and continue walking by her side. I can hear some steps behind us so I look at a window to see in the reflection who is behind us, out of pure curiosity. I can see the curly-haired boy hiding behind a lamppost, although he is seen everywhere, In addition, he is listening to music, but his headphones are badly connected, so we can listen to the spies song of the movie "Mission: Impossible" sounding out of his pocket. I try to hold my laugh and continue, so I stare at her.— The guys and I want to visit the city this days that we aren't playing in the bar. Your boss said it's going hella good, we have raised a lot of money for charity. So we need to take a breathe. What it's in your plans for today after school?— I ask and in that moment I can see Klaus rolling on the ground until he hides behind a trash can.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:04 am

—Oh wow— I say and laugh when he says that. —Look, Sunnyboy, that's why I will never give you compliments again— I joke and smile naughty. This morning walk is actually better than I thought. It takes more time to arrive at the place, which Klaus and I call 'hell'. I stare at him and see that he is about to laugh. —What is so funny? Huh?— I ask him, smiling, but in a funny tone. I ignore it and enjoy the talk with him. —If I don't have any homework to do, then nothing. So, is this an invitation?—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 am

I try to hide, although she has realized that I was laughing, I continue with our conversation.—Oh, you thought I was inviting you? I was just talking about what I was going to do with my band, as an informative piece of information, but if you can't live without me, you can come—
I wink at her so she knows I'm kidding. Of course it was an invitation.— Would you like to meet the band? Until we leave, we are almost coworkers and...You can bring your friend with you.— I say, pointing to him, when he realizes that we have seen him, he throws himself behind some bushes, to hide.— Is he always like this?— I laugh.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:29 am

My smile gets brighter when he jokes again. I laugh a little and nod. —Yeah, that would be cool. You guys seem to be really close to each other.— I say and then when he mentions Klaus, I turn around and laugh out loud when I see him hiding himself behind some bushes. —How do you mean?— I ask Synyster, joking before I turn to my friend again. —Klaus, you can come out, we saw you!—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:40 am

I can't help but laugh when she talks to her friend and he just pulls a hand from behind the bushes and points to our way, in a way to say to us that we can continue without him. I don't get why he is doing this, maybe he is shy with me or maybe he wants his friend to be alone with a guy, the fact is, I think I understand because Allie loves him so much, he seems to be weird as fuck but algo cool. I continue walking next to her, I can see the school in the distance, so I decide to ask before we arrive.— I was going to send you nudes last night, but then I realized I didn’t have your number.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:53 am

We continue walking and laughing until we arrive at school. I stop, because I don't want to get too close to it with him and also because I want to enjoy the last minutes of peace before I have to go to see all those fuckers again. I raise one eyebrow when he asks me about my number and giggle a little. —Well...I could give you my number or I could give you just some fake nuclear lauch codes— I say. —You can't know— I say and when I see the look on his face, I laugh, opening my bag and taking out a pen. Then I grab his hand and write down my number on it. Suddenly, I hear the school bell ringing and see the students entering it. —I gotta go now. See ya later then...— I say and leave him behind.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down