Roleplay HeavenLog in

Chapter IV Another day of work

descriptionChapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chapter IV Another day of work

more_horiz
—But you have that guy. Klaus? He seems to be nice, even if he was spying Johnny yesterday— I laugh, remembering that he fell down when little Johnny discovered him.— Sometimes family is not only by blood, those motherfuckers of my band are my fucking family too— I smile a little, without them I'd be lost.— You still live with your parents, I guess?— I ask, completely innocent and then I take a look on what time is it. He have to return to the bar, but I am enjoying our time together. I stare at her, finishing my coffee.

Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 FMOQbxz
Warmness on the soul :
Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 Yehkf34

descriptionChapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chapter IV Another day of work

more_horiz
I nod. —We know each other since we were little, so he is like a brother to me. So yes, I know what you mean...— I say and drink my cup empty. —Yeah, with my mom— I only say, because I want to avoid it to talk about my dad now. Right in this moment, the waitress comes to us and takes our cups. I give her money to pay before I stand up. Together we leave the coffee and start walking back to the bar.

Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 Z9O8oYN

more_horiz
I don't want to look mean when she tries to pay, so I stand up as if I let do that, but when she walks towards the door and can't see me, I left a few tickets on the table. With signs I explain to the woman who served us, that this money is to pay her next coffees there, at least for a week. I go after her, pretending nothing happened and I walk back to the bar, talking to her about weird and funny stuff that happened to us on tour. When we arrive to the staff door, I stare at her.— It was cool, Angel face. Thank you.— I open the door and let her enter first.

Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 FMOQbxz
Warmness on the soul :
Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 Yehkf34

more_horiz
While we are walking back, I laugh a lot about the stories he tells me. I had a lot of fun with him and besides those pick up lines, he seems to be a very cool and funny guy, who is down to earth. Since yesterday he never treated me like someone who is less than him.

He opens the door for me and I enter the room. I nod and smile at him. —Yeah, it was. But now we have to get back to work, right?— I reply. —Good luck and rock the house— I say and before he can say anything more, I go to the bar and start to prepare the glasses for the concert.

Chapter IV Another day of work - Page 2 Z9O8oYN

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum