Roleplay HeavenLog in

description[Chapther I ] A new year begins Empty[Chapther I ] A new year begins

more_horiz
I am sleeping until I can hear the voice of my mom calling my name. -Allie! Wake up, school is waiting for you!- She says in a happy tone and shakes me. —UGHHHHH— I sigh and grab my pillow, putting it on my face. This sentence is the worst ever, because I know I have to go back and see the faces of people who I can't stand. She leaves my room and I roll around in my bed a few times before I force myself to get up. I look out the window. The sun is shining outside, even if it's end of summer. Me and my mother spent our vacation together on a campsite, at a small lake near our town. We couldn't travel far nor do anything very exciting, because since my dad left us, we have money problems. My mom works in a supermarket and doesn't earn a lot of money. Besides that, she is still struggling with her sadness about my father's leaving, something I will never forgive him. I watch a bird flying away before I turn around and go to my wardrobe. I pick some clothes, take them and get dressed. After that, I go over to my commode and put a little make-up on.

When I am ready, I go downstairs, where my mom is in the kitchen. I go to her and take an apple from a little bowl, which is on the table. -You don't want to have breakfast?- My mom asks me while I sitting on the stairs, putting on my shoes and with the fruit in my mouth. Then I take it out, so I can talk. —No, I wouldn't make it to school in time and Klaus would kill me if we are late on the first school day— I reply, take my backpack from the ground and walk towards the door. —Bye, Mom!— I say loud. —Have fun, sweetie!— My mother yells after me before I leave the house.

As soon as I am outside, I can see Klaus leaving his house too. I raise my hand and wave, smiling. Klaus is my best friend since I can think and the cool thing is that he lives right next to me. —Hey, weirdo— I say and give him a kiss on his cheek. —Are you ready to go back to hell?— I ask, laughing a little, even if I know the answer already. Klaus likes the school neither, because the other students are used to laugh at him, just because of his homosexuality. The people from our school can be really fake and disgusting, more reasons why I am happy to have a friend like him.

[Chapther I ] A new year begins Z9O8oYN

description[Chapther I ] A new year begins EmptyRe: [Chapther I ] A new year begins

more_horiz
[Chapther I ] A new year begins Tumblr_malgpvtWU21r8b70no1_500

I leave my house, saying goodbye to my parents waving my hand in the air. I see my best friend, and I walk towards her while she greets me, walking fast.— Bitch— I say while she kisses me, with a serious face until I look her in the face and smile.— I've missed you so much. That trip to Germany to see my grandparents has been soooo boring.— I sigh and place my backpack on one of my shoulders, because before it was hanging over the two.

I stop walking when we arrive at the school bus stop, just a few meters away from our houses. It has to be about to arrive. I support my back against the "school bus" sign post and cross my arms, looking at her.— How was that camping?— I ask first, but before she can reply, I talk again.— How is your mom doing it? I have to go after school to visit her, my mom and I bought something for you both in our travel.

The bus arrives and stops in front of us. I go in, walking slow, waiting for my friend. I find two empty places so I sit in one of them, saving the other one for Allie. Behind us, there's a few guys who always laugh at me, just because I like guys. One of them kick my seat to bother me, so I turn around and show him my middle finger. He calls me gay, as if that was an insult, so I throw him a kiss.- DISGUSTING - He says and stands up, searching another seat, but before leave he stares at Allie's boobies.— Disgusting who? You?— I say but he can't hear me now. I sigh, staring at Allie.— New year, yaaaay.— I say with irony.

[Chapther I ] A new year begins Zy7tPg2

description[Chapther I ] A new year begins EmptyRe: [Chapther I ] A new year begins

more_horiz
I laugh and follow my friend to the bus stop. I shake my head a little because of his question about my mom. —She tries, but I can see that she is still thinking about him...— I say and at this moment the bus arrives. We both get in and I take a seat next to Klaus. I am about to say something, but then suddenly, two guys begin to bother us. *The day hasn't even really startes and now that again* I think and start to feel uncomfortable. My bestie makes them leave and stand up, searching another seat. While one of them passes us, my eyes meet his. But then he lets his look going down to my breasts, so I cross my arms to cover them. —Assholes— I say and shake my head, looking annoyed.

more_horiz
Do not listen to them, they're assholes.— I say taking my phone out of my pocket and plugging the headphones into it. I put on one of the headphones and give one to her. I put my head on her shoulder and look for a song on my music list that we both like, epic music with Viking touches. We are both obsessed with that television series, vikings, mostly because there are some hot characters. I close my eyes, enjoying my time with her, listening to music and trying to not think about those assholes for a moment.

When the bus stops in front of the school, I turn the music off and I raise my head, staring at her.— Welcome to hell, baby— I say, turning my phone off too, and put it on my backpack. I stand up and walk outside, suddenly I remember something.— Are you interested in some weekend work? For now on until winter. My uncle needs people to work in his new concert bar and I am thinking in work there, but I won't without my bestie. Maybe you can help your mom with that and save money to go with me to that Billie Eilish concert.

more_horiz
I look out of the window while listening to the music, enjoying the peace and silence before we arrive at school. After a while driving, the bus stops and we both get out. —Yes! I was looking for a job already, but didn't find anything yet. So yeah, that would help a lot— I say while walking and cross my arm with his. Together we enter the school. Some people are staring at us, but with Klaus I don't care and feel better than alone. We go to the office to get our schedules. The secretary gives them to us and I take a look on it. —I have Biology now. God and tomorrow two hours math. Yeah, this is hell indeed...—

more_horiz
I look at our schedules annoyed, until I realize we have some classes together. — We are together in history and in sports, it is not that bad.— I try to smile and I put the paper inside my backpack. Today we do not have any class together, so I'll wait for her, in our free time, where we always go to eat, outside the dining room and away from all the bad people in our institute.— I'll see you under our tree. My mother has made me bring more cookies than usual for you to try. They are very bad, but she keeps trying. I didn't mean to offend her so I have a lot of them in my lunch box.— I laugh and walk, holding her hand until I arrive to my class. Hope there's someone cool in there or I'll die.— See you later, Allie. — I say and raise my hand in a power symbol to make her understand that she has to stay strong.

more_horiz

[Chapther I ] A new year begins 20190524

I laugh a little about the thing with the cookies until we arrive at the classroom where he will have his lesson now. —Okay. See you later— I say and watch him going through the door. I am alone now and that's what I hate most. I sigh before I turn around, to go to my class. While walking I can feel some stares in my back, so I turn around and see a group of football players laughing and making some dirty gestures with their hands. *K, Allie, just remember what Klaus told you: Don't listen to them.* I say to myself and keep on walking. When I arrive at the classroom, some students are already sitting at their tables. I let my eyes wander over them and see a free table in the last line. I go over and sit down. After a few minutes, the teacher enters the room and the lesson begins. I don't pay attention, I only draw on my paper, waiting for the time to pass.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum