Roleplay HeavenLog in

descriptionGirl's talk EmptyGirl's talk

more_horiz
Girl's talk Tumblr_matift0TNY1rxn5rt

I smile looking at Octavia and then I look down to stare at the book, while I take the wand out of my tunic I emit a sigh. —Tomorrow at night it's fullmoon. It's a secret, but you're my best friend, so... Tomorrow after the quidditch thing, I am going with professor Elphick to the forbidden forest to study the luminescent fairies next to the lake. It's a secret because I don't want them to think that he has favoritism with me, in fact, I am just a good student, but I am pretty sure he has something... favourite— I smile, shy, with my cheeks red.— He's distracted sometimes, did you noticed? I think he likes someone. He's as charming as Lockheart, I swear.

Girl's talk KtEpT8E

descriptionGirl's talk EmptyRe: Girl's talk

more_horiz
I smile too, but my facial expression changes at the moment when my best friend starts to talk about the fullmoon tomorrow. I look down to my book. The thought of it makes me sick because I always have to think about Ivar. Honestly, I feel sorry for him because I know what this whole werewolf thing means to him. Then when Sue mentions our teacher, I look up again, listening curious. With her last words, my cheeks turn a little red, but I try not to show any emotions. I laugh. —I don't think so. I mean...Yeah he is handsome, but here is probably no girl good enough for him.—

Girl's talk XZniHOK

more_horiz
I smile, shy. I don't usually talk about boys with no one, but she's my best friend. Anyways, I am sure that she knows that, even if I talk about a hot teacher, my heart starts to belong to her "brother", Ivar. I sigh, closing the book.— I guess... He's cute, but I am sure there's cool ladies outside. I mean... a hot guy can be with a normal girl... right?— I say, thinking about Ivar, not Asbjorn and I feel how my cheeks are turning red and my face burns.— By the way... You can tell Ivar about the fairies tomorrow, but only him. They shine brighter with the fullmoon and I think it can be romant... cute, I mean, cute.— I put my hands in front of my face, nervous. What the hell I am thinking about? "He is not going to be into you, never" I think, trying to act normal.

Girl's talk KtEpT8E

more_horiz
I laugh again because of her nervous movements. The cheeks of my best friend start to become red, what makes me giggle even more. I nod, smiling. —Mhm, yeah. But I am not sure if we are still talking about Mr. Elphick...— I say. —Well, let's say, at the end we can't choose in who we fall in love with— I reply and then she starts again. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow, about Ivar. He will go through hell again, as last month. My smile dies and I close my book. —Yeah, Ivar...You just reminded me that I have to meet him because we have to talk about our quidditch tactics...I will see you later?— I say while I pack my stuff together. But before she can say anything, I leave the libary.

Girl's talk XZniHOK

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum