Roleplay HeavenLog in

descriptionThe end of the world EmptyThe end of the world

more_horiz
The end of the world Tumblr_mianxlY49C1r3l8hfo1_500

The last days were being crazy. The news of what had happened in Europe, Dagestan, had alarmed us, but since everything had come to England, we were more frightened.

The English military sent to the old Russian republic, had been returned to us, infected by that virus that was feared so much in the east of the continent. For days, nobody knew anything about them, the hospital was closed and the government kept secrets even for our unit.

There were riots and looting throughout the city, we had been separated into groups to try to control the chaos that was slowly forming. People were scared and the military had decreed a "state of siege" no one could go out at night, or he'll be shot.

I haven't been sent to any mission that night, because I had been dealing with some legal issues because of my past as a bounty hunter, but Jay and the others were out there, confronting the people who were out of control trying to loot and gather food, moved for the fear of what happened in the rest of the countries.

I sent a text message to Jay, but he never answered, so I tried to do the same with my sister. The signals had been canceled, there was no internet, no methodes of communication. However, the radio and television continued to broadcast news. I turned on the television, to see that added to the mysteries, the loots and the crazy people, they were announcing some cases of people attacking another people and cannibalism.

I screamed moved by rage, picking up the first thing I found on the living room table and throwing it to the other side of it, furiously. I was driving myself crazy, I wanted to help and the most important thing... I wanted to be with my boy, and my family.

Unfortunately, my scream alarmed one of the uniformed men who stood guard in the street, and this one, approached my house, knocking on the door. When I opened, he pointed the flashlight directly at my face. "All right, miss?" He asked and I nodded.—Oh, yes. It was a cockroach, I have a big phobia about cockroaches. It was just a scare.— And he didn't believe me, something very bad was happening in England so they had to check my house up and down, from the living room to the bathroom, but seeing that there was nothing suspicious, they left as fast as they came. By the time I was alone again, I ran to the mobile phone and tried to contact my people again. But the answer never arrived so, I went outside.

I breathed deeply trying to put my mind in order. In those moments I wanted to cry but I had to show my balls to the matter and go for it, I would have time to lament myself later.

I didn't haa a car and if I had had one, I couldn't use it either (Because of the military shooting to kill whenever who tried to go outside), so I had no choice but to go on my feet, although there was a long way of about an hour... maybe forty minutes if I ran. I went to the window to see the military, it was impossible to go out the front door. I put the keys and cell phone in my pockets and a hood on. I climbed up to one of the windows that looked out on the back of the house and opened it carefully, jumping through it. Once with my feet on the ground I walked in a crouch, in the area of ​​the terraces; in that part, there was a road that was not enabled to vehicles, for that reason it doubted to find military if it advanced by there, at least for a good while.

I did not know how much I was moving forward, but I already heard the screams and noises, with shots included, so I knew it was close. My heart was beating really fast as my breathing, which I was practically already lacking. My legs ached for not having stopped, but I didn't think to do it, as I had said ... there would be time for laments later.

Finally, after a few minutes and picking up a weapon on the ground, next to a corpse, I saw Jay in the distance.— JAY!— I screamed, everything was a complete chaos.

The end of the world Bela110

descriptionThe end of the world EmptyRe: The end of the world

more_horiz
The end of the world IwCbl2k

Since hours, me and my team try to get everything under control, but it just doesn't want to stop. They are too many. I am hiding behind a car, shooting at the virus infected people until I can hear the familiar voice of my girl shouting my name. I turn around and see Bela, standing a few meters away from me and with a gun in her hands. — WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!— I scream to the others, but they don't seem to hear me, so I get up and start running to her. Suddenly, I see more people coming from behind of her. I run faster, as fast as my feet can. Then in the right moment, I arrive to her and grab her arm, pulling her with me.

The end of the world 5c76a210

more_horiz
I can see Jay running towards me so I do the same, reaching him faster. We run together as the persons behind us seem to be scaping from a bunch of those crazy people that are talking about in the news.— What the hell is happening, Jay?— I ask trying to breathe while running. The whole team is there, but our important ones aren't there, as William, Davinia or René.— If this is going worse we should search our families— I say, stopping next to them and pointing with the gun to shoot at a guy's shoulder who is trying to attack a girl.— I was worried guys. What the fuck? I was calling and texting you.— I am a little bit mad but I can understand they are busy and that the phones aren't working.

Suddenly we can see the military service arriving at the place, with tanks. Fighter jets fly over the city too. One of them comes towards us.—You should leave— He says.— We are picking up as much people as we can. There's a save point in isle of dogs, the goverment closet that part of the city. If you can, go there. They're going to throw napalm at dawn, everything that is alive now in the city in the morning will fall to ashes.

I stare at my team, confused and then I nod to him. Everything is even worse than I thought. We have to leave.

The end of the world Bela110

more_horiz
I shoot at the crazy humans until I can see Bela and Jay running towards me and my team. — STOP SHOOTING OR YOU WILL HIT ONE OF OUR PEOPLE!— I scream to Antonio and Chloe, who are hiding behind a car, a few meters away from me. Then a militarian special team arrives. After all infected people are defeated, one soldier comes to us and explains that there is a safe place for me and my team. I nod understanding and wait for him to leave before I turn around to the others. — We have to search our loved ones before tomorrow or they will be one of them soon.— I say and let my eyes wander over the dead bodies of the people who were infected with the virus.

The end of the world 214a7410

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum